Our Reverse Intercooler Piping (RIP) Kit for the updated 1999-2000 Volvo S70/V70 and 1999-2004 Volvo C70 turbo models delivers shorter piping length, less turbo lag and significantly improved throttle response compared to the factory intercooler pipes.
This Kit reverses the flow of the hot, compressed air so that it enters the top of the intercooler and exits as cooled air from the bottom, improving intercooler efficiency with a cooler intake air. Our Kit also reduces the volume of charged air piping which results in reduced turbo lag and improved throttle response! It can be used in both automatic and manual transmission equipped models, and replaces the factory corrugated plastic throttle piping, which is known to crack and cause boost leaks. Our kit features all aluminum 2.5" piping and a related adapter for the separate MAP and IAT sensors of the 1999+ "drive by wire" engines with electronic throttle bodies.
- 2.5" Wrinkle Black powder coated all-aluminum piping, with premium ABA 316 stainless steel worm clamps
- Designed for use with stock 2.0" intercooler inlets/outlet sizes
- Heavy duty, 5mm thick silicone hoses
- TIG-welded billet MAP and IAT sensor adapter (requires a single M5 bolt and washer to install sensor)
- 1/8" NPT bung included on pipe for optional water/methanol injection system upgrades
- 1999-2000 Volvo S70, V70 GLT, T5, R models
- 1999-2004 Volvo C70 LPT, HPT models