Here at Snabb, we stand behind our products. Everything in our store comes with a 30-day return policy. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return your order to us for a refund of the purchase price (minus any associated shipping & handling fees). Please refer to our complete return conditions below:
- Snabb must be notified about an order you would like to return within 30 days of the order delivery date to be eligible for refund or store credit. Refunds or store credit apply to the purchase price only, shipping and handling fees are not eligible for refund.
- Refunds or store credit are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Customers must first contact Snabb via email at email@example.com with the intent of their return or exchange of an item before shipping the item back.
- All returns must be accompanied by a Return Merchandise (R.M.A) number which is supplied by Snabb. The R.M.A number should be listed on the shipping label and written on the outside of the box.
- Items returned for refund or exchange must be returned well packaged and in original condition. Snabb will not accept any returns on parts that have been installed, used or modified by the customer. Returns or exchanges apply only to the original customer.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer and no return labels or credit will be supplied by Snabb.
- Any returns sent to Snabb via cash on delivery (C.O.D) or with duties or taxes not prepaid will be refused and result in cancellation of the customer's return.
- Shipments that are returned to Snabb as Return to Sender (R.T.S) due to non-delivery are not eligible a shipping charge refund or reshipment unless shipping costs are paid again by the customer.
- All returns will be processed and refunded within 7 business days of receipt of the returned item or items. Refunds can only be given in the original payment method.
- Snabb reserves the right to approve or deny a customer's return regardless of the return reason.
Product Pricing Policy:
Snabb's website pricing is in US Dollar (USD) and prices are subject to change without notice. Snabb strives to ensure all pricing is accurate and up-to-date. In the unlikely event that one or more items are incorrectly priced due to typographical, photographic, or technical error, Snabb reserves the right to refuse or cancel any associated orders placed. If an item’s price is lower than advertised, Snabb will charge the lower price. If an item’s price is higher than advertised, we will cancel your order and notify you immediately of the pricing error and order cancellation. If you would like to re-order the item at the correct price, Snabb will assist you in doing so.
Sale Price Protection:
Throughout each year, Snabb will run sales which are sometimes unannounced. If a customer orders an item and it goes on sale within 30 days after the purchase date (or your order has not yet been shipped), you are eligible to receive store credit equal to the difference between your invoiced price and the lower sale price. To obtain a store credit in accordance with our Sale Price Guarantee, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org within the 30 day time frame, no exceptions.
Store Credit and Gift Certificates:
Store credit or gift certificates purchased from or issue by Snabb do not expire.
Snabb is able to ship worldwide. Typically orders placed by 12 PM Eastern Time are normally processed same day. Some orders may require additional handling or lead times and customers will be notified when such delays occur.
Snabb may require additional information from customer before processing orders. Should this occur, Snabb will email the customer and the order placed on hold. Such information may pertain to vehicle fitment, potential fraud concerns or address validation.
Snabb utilizes many different carriers, but most shipments are primarily handled via UPS and USPS. Please note that international orders are shipped without duties and taxes prepaid. This means when a customer’s order is shipped and imported into their home country, they may see additional fees being assessed. This is completely out of the control of Snabb, customers are responsible for all duties and taxes.
Shipping Insurance and Damage:
All shipments originating from Snabb will be fully insured against damage in transit. This creates peace of mind when ordering from Snabb, ensuring your get your items in perfect condition. Shipment damage is sometimes unavoidable and out of Snabb’s control. Insuring each package allows us protect your purchase. Please see below for how to file a claim
- Snabb must be notified via email at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your shipment. Failure to meet this specified window will result in Snabb’s inability to file an insurance claim.
- Please keep all packaging. Throwing anything out will void the insurance claim.
- You will need to provide photos of the following
- Shipping box showing damage
- Shipping label
- How the box was packed/secured
- Damage to item
Claims will be filed same day and can take anywhere from 10-15 business days to resolve. International claims may take up to 25 business days or longer. In some cases, the carrier may need to pick up or see the package and its contents to move forward with a claim. Snabb is not responsible for any labor costs, storage fees or other shop fees due to a damaged shipment.
Snabb products are made from the highest quality materials and are designed to last.
Silicone Hoses: Silicone hose couplers carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Silicone couplers are ineligible for warranty if they are rubbing or making contact with but not limited to; the body of the vehicle, frames or subframes, radiators, intercoolers, plastic or metal components, piping etc, cut with a knife or punctured with a sharp object. While the coupler is free of charge during a warranty replacement, Snabb requires that you cover shipping costs associated with the replacement item.
Aluminum: All aluminum items are covered by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Modifications, improper installation or rubbing due to making contact with but not limited to; the body of the vehicle, frames or subframes, radiators, intercoolers, plastic or metal components, piping etc will make the aluminum item ineligible for warranty. While the aluminum item is free of charge during a warranty replacement, Snabb requires that you cover shipping costs associated with the replacement item.
Stainless Steel: All stainless steel items are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. Additionally, should any stainless steel part have pass-through corrosion, it is eligible for warranty. This excludes Catalytic Converters and Flex Piping, which are not covered under any warranty. While the stainless steel item is free of charge during a warranty replacement, Snabb requires that you cover shipping costs associated with the replacement item.
Please note that all warranty claims are limited to the original purchaser only. We are not able to offer warranty claims on parts that were purchased third party (i.e, new or used from a non authorized vendor, marketplace sales, private sale etc), no exceptions.
In the event of needing to process a warranty claim, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order number, description of what is going on along with several high-resolution images showing the item's failure.
Snabb products that have been modified, altered or painted by the customer, customer's shop or any 3rd party are ineligible for warranty claims, no exceptions.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnity:
Customer assumes all liability and risk arising from the ordering, purchase, use or installation of new and used parts that are purchased from or installed by Snabb. Snabb shall not be liable for any damages to any person or property arising out of or in connection with the use or installation of any parts that it sells or installs including, but not limited to, high performance products, engine chips, springs, sway bars, exhausts or turbochargers. Customer agrees to indemnify Snabb and it's owners from any and all claims (including legal fees) arising out of or in connection with the use or installation of the product(s) it purchased from Snabb. Snabb is not responsible for any damages or claims arising out of a delay in the processing or shipment of any order. By purchasing products from Snabb, Customer is acknowledging that it agrees to accept this Limitation of Liability.