Eliminate the restrictive factory turbo intake/fresh air pipe that runs from your MAF sensor to the turbo on your P2 Volvo S60, V70, S80, XC70 and XC90 turbo models. Our Performance Turbo Intake Pipe flows 21% more than the factory fresh air pipe on a flow bench test, and looks better!
The factory turbo inlet/fresh air pipe is corrugated and reduces down to a diameter that is smaller than the turbo inlet. These two factors reduce airflow and create a restriction at the turbo. Our Turbo Intake Pipe is made from 2.75" aluminum piping and silicone hoses that maintain a larger and more consistent diameter. Our Turbo Intake Pipe is sold as a complete and ready to install setup, with only the PTC element requiring to be removed from the factory pipe and modified to fit on the aluminum pipe included in our kit. Replacement PTC's are also available for purchase here.
Note: Install the Turbo Intake Pipe with care! The PCV pipes on older Volvos are very brittle when old, making them incredibly easy to break. If your car has never had its PCV breather system replaced, we recommend servicing it before installing our upgraded pipe.
- x1 Wrinkle Black Powder Coated 6061 2.75" aluminum J-pipe with grommet and NPT barbs installed
- x4 Silicone Hoses
- x5 ABA 316 Stainless Steel Worm Clamps
- x2 Oeticker Ear Clamps
- 2001-2004 Volvo S60 FWD/AWD 2.4T, 2.5T, T5 Turbo
- 2005-2009 Volvo S60 FWD/AWD 2.5T, 2.5T Turbo
- 2001-2004 Volvo V70 FWD/AWD 2.4T, 2.5T, T5 Turbo
- 2001-2007 Volvo XC70 AWD 2.4T, 2.5T Turbo
- 2003-2007 Volvo XC90 FWD/AWD 2.5T Turbo
- 2004-2006 Volvo S80 2.5T FWD/AWD 2.5T 5-cylinder Turbo